Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Little Cards Are So Cute and So Much Fun

While I continue to recover from my shoulder replacement surgery, I have a cute little card AND a cute little video for you to enjoy.
Click here to see the video.
A Sneak Peek at 2018:

Scraps and Prayers will remain the same ...
     - We'll meet on the second Monday of each month / 5:30-7:30
     - Begins in February.
Saturday Stampers will change ...
     -  I have been rethinking our schedule for this class.  One thing that's clear is that November turns out to not be a good month for a Saturday class.  It seems to be as busy as December.
In 2018, we will be meeting on alternating months --- February - October.

I already have lots of exciting projects in mind for us to enjoy together! 

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Let's create something beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...