Pages

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

A Thank You, Christmas Displays ... and a Peek At What Lies Ahead

Wow!  This post today will be my post # 1922.  I've been at this a long time!  I enjoy sharing many of my card creations and projects with you here on my blog.  I hope that I can teach and inspire you to try some of these ideas on your own or, better yet, come to one of my classes.
I couldn't have said it better.  As we begin a new year, I just wanted to say a thank you for visiting my blog.  I truly love what I do and I don't think I could NOT share it even if I tried.  I am a bit passionate about what I do:)  Here are some of my Christmas displays.











A Sneak Peek at 2018:

Scraps and Prayers will remain the same ...
     - We'll meet on the second Monday of each month / 5:30-7:30
Saturday Stampers will change ...
     -  I have been rethinking our schedule for this class.  One thing that's clear is that November turns out to not be a good month for a Saturday class.  It seems to be as busy as December.
In 2018, we will be meeting on alternating months --- February - October.

I already have lots of exciting projects in mind for us to enjoy together!  You can enjoy them through my blog or, if you live in the area, in person.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Let's create something beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...