Pages

Monday, December 18, 2017

Why, yes! I do have gift certificates!!!

Out of ideas to suggest to others for a gift for yourself?  Out of ideas to give a fellow crafter?  You've come to the right place!  I can give you gift certificates -- for any amount you'd care to purchase.  You pay for the gift certificate.  Your special recipient opens their gift (certificate) and shops at their convenience, and they can settle up with me if there is a difference in amounts after they place their order.  Sounds easy and fun, doesn't it!  It is!
Here are some of my previous gift card / gift certificate / cash holders I've made, in case you'd like to make one for the certificates you purchase:






... and a laugh for the day:
THE LATEST:
- SU has an End of Year Sale going on right now.
- Click here to check it out.
- Click on the link on the left side of my blog for the PDF.
- I'll be posting my 2018 schedule for my classes and events soon.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Let's create something beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...