Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2017

the Stamparatus

You can reserve your own Stamparatus now.  Be sure you get yours now because you know you'll want one.  I think it's going to be fabulous.
Click here to learn more about this wonderful stamping tool.  Also, enjoy this little video about our Stamparatus.  I'm getting over a bit of a reaction to my flu shot, so I'll be back soon with more to
share with you.
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3teCr7Xo4G8&feature=youtu.be 
THE LATEST:
- All my Christmas Retreat cards (kits) are sold out.
- We have one remaining class for 2017.
- Sign up ASAP for my Dec. 11 Scraps and Prayers.
- SU has an End of Year Sale going on right now.  Click here to check it out.
- Click on the link on the left side of my blog for the PDF.
- I'll be posting my 2018 schedule for my classes and events soon.
Keep coming back throughout December and see more cards and projects I'll be sharing.

December 11 -- Scraps and Prayers Class:
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Christmas Cards and Tags
It's going to be a party atmosphere at our last class for 2017.  I've even been working on a hand made present for you!  The class is filling up fast, so be sure to reserve your spot right away

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Let's create something beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...