Pages

Friday, November 17, 2017

More to Help You Make These Cards Yourself

I love the cards we were to make at my Christmas Retreat tomorrow.  However, life got in the way and it turns out that I chose a very poor date for this - a date already full of many other fun activities going on in the area, not to mention dealing with some family illness and emergencies of our own.  Thankfully, things have settled down a bit in our lives and I have the kits all made for you.  Contact me to reserve your kit --- while supplies last.  If you are making yours on your own, with your own supplies, this post will help you, too.
Here are the cards:
Here, the cards are numbered and you'll be able to recognize them, if you're using my kits, by the pieces in each little cello bag.
Your felt pieces will be in a little cello bag together, inside your gift tote bag.  I gave you some trees, too, to use as you wish.
If you don't have the stamps I used, find one of your stamps that is a similar size.
Card #4 kept me busy cutting out all these pieces!  Try moving them around to see where you like the placement before you attach them.  There are dimensionals and Liquid Tombow in your kits:)
I did not add the berries to your wreaths.  I wanted to leave them optional.  You can even add them with a fine tipped marker.  After you add your letters, you'll trim down the top two layers on your card.
You'll find supplies to make two silver and one gold card, along with a cute little tiny tin that contains your charms.  Surprise.  Another gift I gave those ordering my kits was a little too large to fit into my gift tote, so it will be in your Stampin' Up! bag.  Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions.
I only have 3 kits remaining, so sign up fast to reserve yours. 

Below, are remaining items from my Christmas Boutique.  These make great teacher, co-worker, neighbor, bus driver, mail person, friend, or someone else - for when you just want to give 'a little something' to someone.  I've had so much fun sharing mine!  They make great stocking stuffers, too. 
I still have the beautiful red dishes, too.  Contact me if you're interested.  The price is a steal:)
You can see them in a  photo over on the left of my blog.

Here are the stamp sets and inks I used for my cards:
#1 - Cheers to the Year and Watercolor Christmas / Real Red ink
#2 - Ready for Christmas and Tags and Trimmings ' Real Red ink
#3 - Merry Mistletoe / Cherry Cobbler ink
#4 - Hang Your Stocking and Snowflake Sentiments / Basic Black ink
#5 - Painted Harvest and Christmas Happiness / Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler inks
#6 - Flurry of Wishes and Cheers to the Year / Basic Black ink
Take one or two of your favorite snowflake stamps and decorate the insides of your cards and your envelopes.

UP NEXT:

November 18 -- Christmas Retreat / KITS ONLY
     10:00-3:00 / NOW $40.00 / 18 Cards: 6 Designs - 3 Cards Each
     Fee includes all materials to make 18 cards.  

December 11 -- Scraps and Prayers Class:
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Christmas Cards and Tags

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Let's create something beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...