Pages

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Just Catching Up Around My Studio

With all the sales going on right now, in each of our areas, as well as at Stampin' Up!, I've just been hanging out in my studio and working on finishing up some ongoing projects, organizing a few more dies, painting my new Stampin' Blends holder, and odds and ends of stuff.  I've been writing up my tentative class projects for 2018.  I have lots of fun in store for you.  It's all good, all fun, and I love it!  I'm going to start bringing out the Christmas decorations that will go on our main floor next, as well as working on cleaning and decorating.  With my bad shoulder, I can only do a bit at a time, but add up enough bits and I can make good progress.  Stay well, stay happy, and go create something beautiful today. 
THE LATEST SCOOP:

I STILL HAVE 2 REMAINING KITS FROM OUR CHRISTMAS RETREAT. / EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE 18 CARDS! / $40.00 

December 11 -- Scraps and Prayers Class:
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Christmas Cards and Tags
It's going to be a party atmosphere at our last class for 2017.  I've even been working on a hand made present for you!  The class is filling up fast, so be sure to reserve your spot right away!

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Let's create something beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...