Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Cajun and Copper - They Make A Perfect Pair ... and My Last Two Fall Cards

I have a couple more Fall cards to share with you today.  They both make good use of Cajun Craze and Copper. 
The first card uses the 'Acrylic Block technique' and the second card uses watercoloring to create a beautiful background for the card's elements.  I love them both.


Even though the embossing folder that I used for my second card is called Seaside, I use it to imitate the movement of winds blowing the leaves.
I love, love, love doing watercoloring.  Sometimes, I just create a whole bunch of card-sized pieces when I'm watercoloring and save them for later use in cards.  You can use the entire piece as a background or, as in this card, die cut shapes from it to use as elements for a card.
I'm pretty sure that these two cards are the last of my Fall cards.  In my next post, I'll share a Fall artist canvas I created ... and then ... it's all Christmas.  Yay!
The Latest Scoop:
I HAVE 2 REMAINING KITS FROM OUR CHRISTMAS RETREAT. / EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE 18 CARDS! / $40.00 

December 11 -- Scraps and Prayers Class:
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Christmas Cards and Tags
It's going to be a party atmosphere at our last class for 2017.  I've even been working on a hand made present for you!  The class is filling up fast, so be sure to reserve your spot right away!

Tentative 2018 classes and events schedule, coming soon!

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Let's create something beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...