Pages

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

3 Painted Harvest Cards + Important Info

I am having a difficult time with my recovery, due to an infection in my incision as well as unbelievable pain in my shoulder.  We've been talking about moving up my shoulder replacement surgery, but cannot make a decision on that until my current infection heals up.  Prayers would be welcome.  I'll keep you posted here on my blog as to class changes.  Now, let's move on to something a lot more fun ...  3 beautiful cards from Stampin' Up!  I just love this new stamp set.
Schedule Change: No September Classes!
September classes are no longer on my schedule, due to fighting the infection of my incision.  I'll keep you updated on my progress and class schedules, so check this blog frequently. 

Tentative October Classes:
October 9 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Fall Decor Project
October 21 -- Saturday Stampers
     1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / 5-6 Beautiful Christmas Cards

Click to see September/October Hostess Special:
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Check back soon to check for class updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...