Pages

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Oh So Eclectic Card in Fresh Fig

I love and adore the stamp set and dies used to create this card.  Here's another card that makes my heart happy.
When you cut the beautiful openings in your card, you can add any color behind it, to completely change the look of your card.
The flower stamps blew me away when I first tried them.  They actually have different depths of color, with a watercolor look --- all with just the one stamp.  I don't know how they did that, but I LOVE it!!!
Even though this card has a lot of details, it was pretty easy to create, thanks to the dies and the beautiful stamps.  You'll be seeing more creations of mine using these wonderful new products because they are amazing.  See you soon!
August Classes:
August 14 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 -- book box with cards project 
-----  ONLY 1 REMAINING SPOT.  SIGN UP ASAP.
We'll be making this book box, along with the 3 cards below.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Check back soon to check for class updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...