Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Brusho, Embossing Paste, and Medallion Stencil

I love our new medallion stencil.  I used it with embossing paste over a Brusho background and it now reminds me of a stained glass window.  The Tranquil Tide card base works perfectly for this project.
I added 3 Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers, but I think the card would look just as beautiful without them. 
I love how you get the lighter and darker shades of blues and greens using the Brusho
I've always loved blues and greens together and this card makes my heart happy.
August Classes:
August 14 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 -- book box with cards project 
-------  ONLY 2 REMAINING SPOTS.  SIGN UP ASAP.
We'll be making this book box, along with the 3 cards below.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Check back soon to check for class updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...