Pages

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Our Last Project from June Scraps and Prayers ... a Squash Card

I love making squash cards and hadn't made any for a long time, so I thought this would be a fun card to use in our class.  It's a squash card, which is kind of like a teeny tiny squash book.  We made the card on the right at my class.  The one on the left is basically the same.  I just showed how you could use a belly band to keep it closed, instead of tying it closed with a ribbon.
I decided to use Wisteria Wonder as my card base.  It is in this DSP, even though it's not listed.
This particular design of the Delightful Daisy DSP is so soft and pretty.  It has a beautiful watercolor look to it.
This card starts as an 8 1/2" square.  Fold in half in both directions and then diagonally once.
How you decorate a squash card is totally up to you and your imagination.
Which style do you like the best?  In my next post, I'll share some other squash card designs.  Be sure to come back to see them.
July Classes:
July 10 -- Scraps and Prayers / REGISTRATION CLOSED
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 -- fun notepad project. 
July 15 -- Saturday Stampers
     1:00-4:00 / $20.00 -- fun techniques to create 6 cards.

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT JULY SPECIALS BY CLICKING ON THE IMAGES ON THE LEFT.  

August Classes:
August 14 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 -- book box with cards project. 

THERE WILL BE NO SATURDAY STAMPERS CLASS IN AUGUST.  CHECK BACK FOR SEPTEMBER DATES AND CLASSES. 
 
BE SURE TO SIGN UP EARLY BECAUSE CLASS SIZES ARE LIMITED AND ARE FILLING UP FAST!!!

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...