Pages

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Crafting Forever, Card 2

Here's my second Crafting Forever card.  As you can see, I used some more of our Pick a Pattern DSP.  Such cute patterns!!! 
I added watercoloring again, using my Aqua Painter. 
I love the little strip of DSP on the inside of the card.  I added Basic Black CS behind the main pieces on the card.  It adds a lot to the design.
I covered the flap of the envelope with the same DSP, to coordinate.
I stamped some color over the text on the front of the card, using a stamp from our Work of Art stamp set.
I enjoyed creating this card and love how it turned out.  Now... What's next?
Don't forget:
I posted the winners from our party in my previous post.  If you haven't looked, be sure to check them out.  The prizes will be in your bags when you pick up your orders.  They're already on their way here from Utah!  Yay!!!  I'll let you know when they're here, sorted, prizes and surprises added, and ready for pick up.

NEWS FLASH:
At this point, it looks like I can hold all my classes before a surgery I'm having later in July.  My other surgery will be in August.  I will be able to have the August Scraps and Prayers class, but have to cancel the Saturday Stampers (for August 19).  I'm planning on teaching both classes in September and will keep you posted if I need more time to recover.  Be sure to keep checking my blog to get all the up to date news.
MORE GOOD NEWS:
By popular demand, I'm changing our August Scraps and Prayers project to sharing with you how to make my book box.  That was a huge hit at the party.  I look forward to sharing this!
More good news --- Several of the cards that people especially likes were the tri-shutter, the 'hugs' card and the front step card.  These will all be included in our July Saturday Stampers class!!!

BE SURE TO SIGN UP EARLY BECAUSE CLASS SIZES ARE LIMITED AND ARE FILLING UP FAST!!!

July Classes:
July 10 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 -- fun notepad project. 
July 15 -- Saturday Stampers
     1:00-4:00 / $20.00 -- fun techniques to create 6 cards.

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT JULY SPECIALS BY CLICKING ON THE IMAGES ON THE LEFT. 

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...