Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

Beautiful You Front Step Card

In today's post, I'm sharing one of the cards we'll be making at my Saturday Stampers class this week (July 15).  This card is called a Front Step card and, amazingly enough, it folds flat to fit a regular envelope.  I chose the gorgeous color story of Dapper Denim and Lemon Lime Twist ... again.  I love them together!
I watercolored the beautiful lady, using inks and my Aqua Painter.  I added a second oval behind her and watercolored it, to add extra color and dimension.  This layer is optional.
It is surprisingly easy to make this kind of card.  I'll share more after my class this week.
In the image above, you can see how I've folded it flat.  This really does fit into a regular envelope.
In the side view below, you can see how it's constructed.
This card was inspired by a wonderful lady on a blog I discovered recently ... Jan B, at JanB cards.
http://www.janbcards.com/
July Classes:
July 15 -- Saturday Stampers     1:00-4:00 / $20.00 -- fun techniques to create 6 cards.

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT JULY SPECIALS BY CLICKING ON THE IMAGES ON THE LEFT.  

August Classes:
August 14 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 -- book box with cards project. 

THERE WILL BE NO SATURDAY STAMPERS CLASS IN AUGUST.  CHECK BACK FOR SEPTEMBER DATES AND CLASSES. 
 
BE SURE TO SIGN UP EARLY BECAUSE CLASS SIZES ARE LIMITED AND ARE FILLING UP FAST!!!

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...