Pages

Monday, June 26, 2017

What a Fun Party We Had Sunday ... and Another Daisy Card For You

The very best thing about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is getting to form close friendships with those who come to share in being creative with me.  We all have a creativity within us and a favorite part of my job is showing someone how to find and unleash that creativity.  We had a great party yesterday and I loved every minute of it.  Now, with our Garage Sale and Open House behind me, it's back to my studio to create more fun cards and projects ... not to mention spending extra time with my grandbabies.
I have a few more orders coming in and will be closing the workshop order by the end of the day Monday (June 26), so if you're planning on ordering with us, time is running out.  Once the order is placed, I will announce the winners of my little guessing game and reveal my favorite new In Color, favorite new stamp set and favorite new accessory.
In the meantime, I have another beautiful daisy card for you.  This paper is gorgeous!  I almost hesitated to cut into it.
I kept the design very simple, to let the papers be the star of the show.


July News Coming Up Next ... Stay Tuned:)
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...