Pages

Friday, June 9, 2017

It's All About The Daisies

I think my Mission Library Table display is pretty much complete now.  I love changing my display with each season, to highlight some of my favorite things from Stampin' Up! and to share how you can use some of our new products.  As you can see, this time it's all about the daisies:) 
June Events:
June 12 / Scraps and Prayers / All Occasions Cards / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Make some beautiful cards to add to your stash to send to special friends and/or family.  This class is filling up fast.  Sign up early to save your spot

Sneak peek at some of our cards:
June 17 / Saturday Stampers /  Mixed Media Patriotic Project / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / REGISTRATION CLOSED.

June 22 / EARLY BIRD GARAGE SALE / 5:30-6:30
June 23 + 24 / GARAGE SALE / 8:00-5:00

June 25 / Open House New Catalog Party / 2:00-5:00


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...