Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

Crafting Forever, Card 1

When I first saw our new Crafting Forever stamp set, I knew it would be on my 'gotta have it' list.  I love the images and the sentiments are great, too.  My two favorites - "Crafting Forever! Housework Whenever.' and 'Do Something Creative Every Day.'  I pretty much do something creative every day.  It's just a part of my life.
I enjoyed using the scallop thinlit again from our Seasonal Layers thinlits.  I know it will be busy most of the time in my studio.  Scallops add such a nice touch to projects.
I watercolored the image on the front of my card, using my Aqua Painter and inks directly from my stamp pads.
I really like this Pick a Pattern DSP.  It's so bright and cheerful.  I find myself using it quite a bit lately.  In spite of the watercoloring and a lot of layers, this was still a pretty easy card to create.  I like it a lot.  In my next post, I'll share a second card using this same stamp set.
Don't forget:
I posted the winners from our party in my previous post.  If you haven't looked, be sure to check them out.  The prizes will be in your bags when you pick up your orders.  They're already on their way here from Utah!  Yay!!!  I'll let you know when they're here, sorted, prizes and surprises added, and ready for pick up.

NEWS FLASH:
At this point, it looks like I can hold all my classes before a surgery I'm having later in July.  My other surgery will be in August.  I will be able to have the August Scraps and Prayers class, but have to cancel the Saturday Stampers (for August 19).  I'm planning on teaching both classes in September and will keep you posted if I need more time to recover.  Be sure to keep checking my blog to get all the up to date news.
MORE GOOD NEWS:
By popular demand, I'm changing our August Scraps and Prayers project to sharing with you how to make my book box.  That was a huge hit at the party.  I look forward to sharing this!
More good news --- Several of the cards that people especially likes were the tri-shutter, the 'hugs' card and the front step card.  These will all be included in our July Saturday Stampers class!!!

BE SURE TO SIGN UP EARLY BECAUSE CLASS SIZES ARE LIMITED AND ARE FILLING UP FAST!!!

July News Coming Up Next ... Stay Tuned:)
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...