Pages

Friday, June 16, 2017

Blossom Builder Punch Card

Before you enjoy today's project, be sure you keep scrolling all the way to the end of my post for some important dates and info.
I guess I have to make another confession in today's post.  I've had this fun stamp set and coordinating punch for a while and just now got around to using it.  I do love how my card turned out and feel a little guilty that I neglected these goodies so long.
It's like this ... So many stamps ... So little time:)
I love the text for this card.  I used the soft shades of Powder Pink and Calypso Coral (stamped off) to create a soft and yummy look for this card.
I stamped and cut some extra leaves for the inside of my card.
Here are some more views:



Love it ... love it ... love it!
Before you go...
I'm working ever so hard to get ready for my big Open House/New Catalog Party (Sunday, June 25).  I hope you've put it on your calendar, if you live in the area.  My goal is to have the absolute best party ever.  Get ready for some creative fun.  Let's party!!!  RSVP by June 23.

Remaining June Events:

June 17 / Saturday Stampers /  Mixed Media Patriotic Project / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / REGISTRATION CLOSED.

June 22 / EARLY BIRD GARAGE SALE / 5:30-6:30
June 23 + 24 / GARAGE SALE / 8:00-5:00

June 25 / Open House New Catalog Party / 2:00-5:00


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...