Pages

Thursday, May 18, 2017

OK ... The Last of my Daisy Projects ... for now ...

Let's wrap up my daisy projects with several little bottles from my collection.

Coming up ... I'll be sharing some fun cards I created using goodies from our upcoming new catalog.  Be sure to come back to check it out.

If you hadn't been thinking about the new catalog, I'll bet your are now!  You won't have long to wait. 
SECRET MESSAGE:
If you live in the area, you can stop by and pick up your copy of our new catalog.  Call first so we don't disturb the baby's nap, please.

AND MORE CREATIVE FUN ... UP NEXT: 
May 20 / Saturday Stampers / Eastern Palace Suite Projects / 3 cards + a layout / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 
REGISTRATION CLOSED.

June Events:
June 12 / Scraps and Prayers / All Occasions Cards / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Make some beautiful cards to add to your stash to send to special friends and/or family.

June 17 / Saturday Stampers /  Mixed Media Patriotic Project / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 
REGISTRATION CLOSED.

June 22 / EARLY BIRD GARAGE SALE / 5:30-6:30
June 23 + 24 / GARAGE SALE / 8:00-5:00

June 25 / Open House New Catalog Party / 2:00-5:00


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...