Pages

Saturday, May 27, 2017

New Catalog Inspirations, Part 3

I have yet another new catalog inspiration project for you today.  This one involves a lot of strips of gorgeous DSP.  I love it!   
I had to use my own judgement as to the width of each strip.  I changed a few things, but not much.  And, as always, I decorated the inside of the card as well as a coordinating envelope.  I don't think you can see it very well in the photo, but I added scored lines to the yellow strip right below the bow.  It adds a nice texture to the card.
I really like this card.  I think it would be fun to change the greeting to one for a birthday and use this for a really fun birthday card.  I really like how it turned out.  So now you've seen 3 cards that I created, using new catalog inspirations.  Which one do you like the best?
SECRET MESSAGE:
If you live in the area, you can stop by and pick up your copy of our new catalog.  Call first so we don't disturb the baby's nap, please.

June Events:
June 12 / Scraps and Prayers / All Occasions Cards / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Make some beautiful cards to add to your stash to send to special friends and/or family.  Sign up early to save your spot.  My Saturday Stampers classes have been filling up really early.  Your payment holds your spot.

June 17 / Saturday Stampers /  Mixed Media Patriotic Project / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 
REGISTRATION CLOSED.

June 22 / EARLY BIRD GARAGE SALE / 5:30-6:30
June 23 + 24 / GARAGE SALE / 8:00-5:00

June 25 / Open House New Catalog Party / 2:00-5:00


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...