Pages

Friday, May 26, 2017

New Catalog Inspirations, Part 2

For today's catalog inspiration, I went to the Delightful Daisy Suite.  I used some of the DSP and some of the Daisy Delight stamp set.  Any time you decide to use a card from the catalog for your inspiration, it's a bit of a challenge because there's no list of products they used or measurements for some of the elements on the card.  It probably took me longer than designing my own, but I really liked this card and wanted to make it.  I'm glad I did.
I changed it a bit from the catalog photo --- partly because I couldn't yet order some of the products they showed and partly just by choice.
Notice the DSP on the entire front of the card.  It is not one solid color.  It's made to look like a watercolor wash, with varying intensities of color.  I really like how it turned out.
SECRET MESSAGE:
If you live in the area, you can stop by and pick up your copy of our new catalog.  Call first so we don't disturb the baby's nap, please.

June Events:
June 12 / Scraps and Prayers / All Occasions Cards / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Make some beautiful cards to add to your stash to send to special friends and/or family.  Sign up early to save your spot.  My Saturday Stampers classes have been filling up really early.  Your payment holds your spot.

June 17 / Saturday Stampers /  Mixed Media Patriotic Project / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 
REGISTRATION CLOSED.

June 22 / EARLY BIRD GARAGE SALE / 5:30-6:30
June 23 + 24 / GARAGE SALE / 8:00-5:00

June 25 / Open House New Catalog Party / 2:00-5:00


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...