Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2017

New Catalog Inspirations, Part 1

I love when Stampin' Up! adds such gorgeous ideas for cards and projects to their catalog.  I've found inspiration from several examples in our new catalog.  The catalog goes live in a week now, so I hope you go ahead and get your copy now, so you can be studying it.  Today's card is actually using a stamp set that carried over to the new catalog.  I love the way they showed it.  Here's my take on it.
My color story:
- Pool Party
- Lemon Lime Twist
- Dapper Denim
I love this color story!  If you take a look at the 'labels' at the end of today's post, you will see that I used a lot of products.  This makes it easy to create a really nice design and a card that you'll love when it's all finished.
 SECRET MESSAGE:
If you live in the area, you can stop by and pick up your copy of our new catalog.  Call first so we don't disturb the baby's nap, please.

June Events:
June 12 / Scraps and Prayers / All Occasions Cards / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Make some beautiful cards to add to your stash to send to special friends and/or family.  Sign up early to save your spot.  My Saturday Stampers classes have been filling up really early.  Your payment holds your spot.

June 17 / Saturday Stampers /  Mixed Media Patriotic Project / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 
REGISTRATION CLOSED.

June 22 / EARLY BIRD GARAGE SALE / 5:30-6:30
June 23 + 24 / GARAGE SALE / 8:00-5:00

June 25 / Open House New Catalog Party / 2:00-5:00


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...