Pages

Friday, May 19, 2017

My In Colors Display ... Which color is your favorite?

Let me introduce you to our five glorious new In Colors.  I love them!  I'm still trying to decide which one is my favorite.  All my guests at my Open House in June will be trying to guess which one is my favorite, so I have until then to decide.  I won't tell though, until after the party.
My display shows off quite a few new products - all for our new In Colors:
- inks (used to watercolor the die cut piece)
- ribbons (tied in bows)
- card stock (CS) punched into daisies with our new Daisy punch
- Faceted Gems (I used the clear - for daisy centers.)
- Designer Series Paper (DSP) - Fresh Florals

In case you haven't been introduced personally, here are all the color names.  Pardon the slightly wonky photo.  I must have not held the camera straight enough when I took the photo of the frame hanging on my studio wall.  Aren't these colors just beautiful? 
SECRET MESSAGE:
If you live in the area, you can stop by and pick up your copy of our new catalog.  Call first so we don't disturb the baby's nap, please.

AND MORE CREATIVE FUN ... UP NEXT: 
May 20 / Saturday Stampers / Eastern Palace Suite Projects / 3 cards + a layout / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 
REGISTRATION CLOSED.

June Events:
June 12 / Scraps and Prayers / All Occasions Cards / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Make some beautiful cards to add to your stash to send to special friends and/or family.

June 17 / Saturday Stampers /  Mixed Media Patriotic Project / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 
REGISTRATION CLOSED.

June 22 / EARLY BIRD GARAGE SALE / 5:30-6:30
June 23 + 24 / GARAGE SALE / 8:00-5:00

June 25 / Open House New Catalog Party / 2:00-5:00


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...