For a project like this, DO NOT attach it to your special container. That way, no harm is done and, if you change your mind again, you can go back to using your keepsake in a new way.
Here's my project:
A few tips:
1. Die cut 2 each of all but the smallest pieces. Cut 1 of each of those.
2. After die cutting the pieces for the succulents, start sponging.
3. Sponge front and back of each piece ---
Old Olive --- sponge all the petals (top and bottom).
Crumb Cake --- sponge over the Old Olive ink. It adds more depth and texture.
Rich Razzleberry --- sponge just the tips of each petal.
4. Curl all the petals, using a bone folder.
I curled the bottom 2 layers down and all the others up.
5. Add your succulents to your arrangement and enjoy!
AND MORE CREATIVE FUN ... UP NEXT:
May 8 / Scraps and Prayers / Plant Decor Project / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Prepare for some super fun!
May 20 / Saturday Stampers / Eastern Palace Suite Projects / 3 cards + a layout / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / THIS IS ALL NEW -- NEW PRODUCTS / NEW PROJECTS / SUPER FUN!!!
June 12 / Scraps and Prayers / All Occasions Cards / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Make some beautiful cards to add to your stash to send to special friends and/or family.
June 17 / Saturday Stampers / Mixed Media Patriotic Project / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / Make a project that you can use every year as a part of your decor.
June 22 / EARLY BIRD GARAGE SALE / 5:30-6:30
June 23 + 24 / GARAGE SALE / 8:00-5:00
June 25 / Open House New Catalog Party / 2:00-5:00
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.