Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

Let's start the week with some hugs!

How about some hugs today?  This was a super fun card to create.  I used all 5 In Colors, with Lemon Lime Twist as my card base.  The most fun part of all was the 'hugs' feature.  I'll share more on that later.
You may notice a variation of shades in the colors of the stamped images.  This is because I spritzed each time before I stamped the inked up stamp.  (Ink first and then spritz.)  It just adds to the texture and to the fun.
I am loving using our new Glitter Enamel Dots.  They add so much to a card design.
It's been a challenge lately to get my photos because it's been really windy here.  I moved to the back of our wrap-around porch where I was more protected from the wind.
I'll have more soon about these fun framelits.  They are a ton of fun and super easy to use.
SECRET MESSAGE:
If you live in the area, you can stop by and pick up your copy of our new catalog.  Call first so we don't disturb the baby's nap, please.

June Events:
June 12 / Scraps and Prayers / All Occasions Cards / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Make some beautiful cards to add to your stash to send to special friends and/or family.  Sign up early to save your spot.  My Saturday Stampers classes have been filling up really early.  Your payment holds your spot.

June 17 / Saturday Stampers /  Mixed Media Patriotic Project / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 
REGISTRATION CLOSED.

June 22 / EARLY BIRD GARAGE SALE / 5:30-6:30
June 23 + 24 / GARAGE SALE / 8:00-5:00

June 25 / Open House New Catalog Party / 2:00-5:00


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...