Pages

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

How about a big tray of succulents?

I admit that sometimes my creativity pops up at unusual times, often in the middle of the night.  That's what happened with today's project.   I went to bed thinking how much fun it is to make these succulents projects.  Finally, a plant I don't kill:)  In the middle of the night, it hit me ... I have a large, square tray that is for candle arrangements, etc.  The minute I thought of it, I knew it would be perfect for my next project.   Love it!




AND MORE CREATIVE FUN ... UP NEXT: 

May 20 / Saturday Stampers / Eastern Palace Suite Projects / 3 cards + a layout / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 
REGISTRATION CLOSED.

June Events:
June 12 / Scraps and Prayers / All Occasions Cards / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Make some beautiful cards to add to your stash to send to special friends and/or family.

June 17 / Saturday Stampers /  Mixed Media Patriotic Project / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 
REGISTRATION CLOSED.

June 22 / EARLY BIRD GARAGE SALE / 5:30-6:30
June 23 + 24 / GARAGE SALE / 8:00-5:00

June 25 / Open House New Catalog Party / 2:00-5:00


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...