Pages

Monday, May 29, 2017

Happy Memorial Day!

I still can't figure out how it is the end of May already.  Since I started babysitting Joey all during the week, the time just flies by.  We have so much fun.  He loves playing in my studio.  He has special baskets of toys and lots of good things for play.  He still spends a great deal of time looking in each and every drawer, rearranging my art supplies, and is always a very busy boy.  And so ... it is the end of May and it is Memorial Day and so I will remember those who gave their lives to serve our country so that we could have the freedoms we sometimes take for granted.

I lost an uncle in the war ...  an uncle that I never got to meet or know ... an uncle that my children and grandchildren will never know ... an uncle who was loved and cherished by his friends and family.  Memorial Day is our day to remember.

God bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...