Pages

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

A Deer In Headlights?

I feel like a deer in headlights.  I think my eyes are as big as saucers.  I'm in a state of ecstasy and shock ... all at the same time.  As a demonstrator, I got to place my preorder today.  Wow!  Stampin' Up! really stepped it up with all the wonderful goodies we were able to order today.  I see a ton of fun work coming up for me!!!  I love, love, love the new catalog and had my heart set on hoping several of my favorite items would be in the preorder.  They were!!!  Oh happy day!

I'll have some sneak peeks for my May classes ASAP, too, so creative fun awaits you, too!  

AND MORE CREATIVE FUN ... UP NEXT: 
May Events:
May 8 / Scraps and Prayers / Plant Decor Project / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Prepare for some super fun!

May 20 / Saturday Stampers / Eastern Palace Suite Projects / 3 cards + a layout / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / THIS IS ALL NEW -- NEW PRODUCTS / NEW PROJECTS / SUPER FUN!!!

June Events:
June 12 / Scraps and Prayers / All Occasions Cards / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Make some beautiful cards to add to your stash to send to special friends and/or family.

June 17 / Saturday Stampers /  Mixed Media Patriotic Project / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / Make a project that you can use every year as a part of your decor.

June 22 / EARLY BIRD GARAGE SALE / 5:30-6:30
June 23 + 24 / GARAGE SALE / 8:00-5:00

June 25 / Open House New Catalog Party / 2:00-5:00


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...