Pages

Saturday, May 20, 2017

5 New In Colors All In One Card

Even with all the wonderful new and old ways to add coloring to a project, one of my favorite techniques is still using an ink pad and my Aqua Painter.  It's quick, it's easy and it's fun.  Make a puddle of ink in the lid of your ink pad.  Add a few drops of water, if needed.  Pick up your Aqua Painter and let the fun begin.  I used all 5 of our new In Colors for this card.  
I added a few speckles from Awesomely Artistic and a greeting from Best Birds.  When coloring with the inks and Aqua Painter, you can lighten or darken the shades of colors depending on how much water you use.  I was using Whisper White CS, rather than Shimmery White or watercolor paper, so I couldn't use too much water or go over the same spot too long, or I would break down the fibers in the CS.
Did you notice the new Glitter Enamel Dots?  I am in love with them!  They come in varying sizes AND varying shades of Dapper Denim, Crushed Curry, Berry Burst and Old Olive.  Love!!!
SECRET MESSAGE:
If you live in the area, you can stop by and pick up your copy of our new catalog.  Call first so we don't disturb the baby's nap, please.

June Events:
June 12 / Scraps and Prayers / All Occasions Cards / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Make some beautiful cards to add to your stash to send to special friends and/or family.

June 17 / Saturday Stampers /  Mixed Media Patriotic Project / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 
REGISTRATION CLOSED.

June 22 / EARLY BIRD GARAGE SALE / 5:30-6:30
June 23 + 24 / GARAGE SALE / 8:00-5:00

June 25 / Open House New Catalog Party / 2:00-5:00


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...