Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

A Few More Spring Treats and Projects

Before I get too much further along into moving toward the new catalog transition, I thought I'd share a few more Spring projects I've made over the past month or so.

My mission style library table was filled with all things Spring.
I found this little 3-tier holder recently and had to bring it home.  It matches the new accent colors in my studio (Pool Party/Coastal Cabana and Pear Pizzazz/Lucky Limeade).
I have seen a lot of these cute little baskets online.  I guess great minds think alike.  Whenever you have a die like this, it's easy to imagine using it for a 3-D project.  These tiny bunnies fit very nicely and look so cute!
I made a lot of different colors of mini egg cartons.
The cards in my cute little 'bird cage' are from an SAB kit.  They were super fun and easy to make.
... a close-up ...
These cute little mini Spring treat holders were inspired by Lisa (click here).  They are filled with foil wrapped chocolate eggs.  (Yum!!!)
I love this little Spring bunny!  The bow is a tuxedo bow.  It's on page 15 in my ribbons album.  The bow holds the box closed so the eggs don't escape and no one has to tear up your cute little box to get to the treats inside.
I put robin's eggs (malted milk!!!) in these cute little mini coffee cups.  If you're inspired by any of these projects, be sure to check out the Occasions Catalog, before the sales period ends.  Some items are gone already and others are available at a reduced price.
AND MORE CREATIVE FUN ... UP NEXT: 
May Events:
May 8 / Scraps and Prayers / Plant Decor Project / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Prepare for some super fun!

May 20 / Saturday Stampers / Eastern Palace Suite Projects / 3 cards + a layout / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / THIS IS ALL NEW -- NEW PRODUCTS / NEW PROJECTS / SUPER FUN!!!

June Events:
June 12 / Scraps and Prayers / All Occasions Cards / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Make some beautiful cards to add to your stash to send to special friends and/or family.

June 17 / Saturday Stampers /  Mixed Media Patriotic Project / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / Make a project that you can use every year as a part of your decor.

June 22 / EARLY BIRD GARAGE SALE / 5:30-6:30
June 23 + 24 / GARAGE SALE / 8:00-5:00

June 25 / Open House New Catalog Party / 2:00-5:00


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...