Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

You've Got This 2 Ways

I have a card for you today that has 2 different backgrounds ... all with my wonderful Brusho.  It's interesting how a color change can change the look of a card using the same design.
The first card has beautiful blues and greens mixed together.

The second card has beautiful blues and purples.  I think I like the first one the best, but I really like both.  It is so much fun to play with Brusho for the backgrounds because, to a great extent, it's always a wonderful surprise to see the end result.

April Events:
April 10 / Scraps and Prayers / Easter Egg Carton Project / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / I'll have a special treat for you, too!

April 22 / Saturday Stampers / Birthday Bonanza / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / NOTE:  NEW DATE.

Be sure to look over on the left side of my blog for sneak peeks at the projects for my April classes!!!

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...