Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

What's Inside My Decorative Tins?

Are you ready to see what's inside the tins?  Here you go!
I 'decorated' some chocolates to place inside, along with a coordinating round card.  I let Aaron take one to school for his teacher.  Her birthday is next week.  He wrote the cutest message inside and added a darling little drawing.
I've had these wonderful tins in my 'stash' for so long that I can't even remember where I got them.  I knew they'd make great gifts and I love how they turned out.  The DSP was perfect for this project.
I'd love it if you'd leave a comment and suggest other ideas for what could go inside the tins.
Don't forget:  Sunday, March 26 -- 
Spring Open House Party / 2:00-5:00 / a 'no fee' event ' / RSVP by March 24 and I'll have a special gift waiting for you.  Come and join us for an afternoon of creative fun! 
ALSO:
Be sure to look over on the left side of my blog for sneak peeks at the projects for my April classes!!!

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...