Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Tip Top Taupe and a Pretty Doily

Here's another favorite of mine from our last Scraps and Prayers class.  As in my previous post's card, this one has a tiny sliver of black CS.  It pulls the front and the inside all together and makes the dragonfly pop.
I love these little doilies, from our Spring Occasions Catalog.  They are white on one side and vanilla on the other.  Of course, you could certainly spritz (or sponge) on a bit of color to coordinate with anything you'd like.  You'll be hearing more about these doilies in another post ... very soon:)
I added Wink of Stella to the dragonfly's wings.
I didn't add a text of any kind ... yet.  Whenever I create a card like this one, I love keeping my options open.  If I need a quick card for almost any occasion at all, this one will work beautifully.
My next classes and events:
Saturday, March 18 -- Saturday Stampers / 1:00-4:00 / Using stencils creatively (on cards) / $20. / Pay to register at least 2 days prior to the class. 
CLASS FULL / REGISTRATION CLOSED
Sunday, March 26 -- 
Spring Open House Party / 2:00-5:00 / a 'no fee' event / RSVP by March 24 and I'll have a special gift just waiting for you.  Come and join us for an afternoon of creative fun! 

Special Reminders:
As always, you must pay to register at least 2 days prior to each class.  If you are using a coupon, you still need to register at least 2 days prior to the class and present the coupon at that time.  I need it for tax records, please.
See the left side of my blog for sneak peeks on upcoming classes and events.  Class schedules and descriptions can be found by clicking on 'my classes' at the top of my blog.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...