Pages

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Special Reason Meets Brusho, Part 1

After a quick trip to Wisconsin, to attend the funeral of a dear friend of ours, I'm back with some wonderful cards using Brusho Crystal Colour and/or watercoloring to create gorgeous projects. 
I've made this card with 2 different color stories for the Brusho layer behind the cut flower.  We'll actually be making one of these versions at my March 13 Scraps and Prayers class.
Because the only difference between the 2 versions I made is the Brusho layer, everyone will get to choose if they'd like more of a turquoise layer or more of a bluish/purple layer like this one.
In the close-up above, you can see the beautiful variations of color from the Brusho Crystal Colour.  I don't know about you, but I just love this card!!!
Come back for my next post to see the second color version.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...