Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

More About my Hexagon Stencil Card

The weather here has turned colder and more like winter again, so it's nice to see the bright, fun colors of my hexagon card.  I've always loved blues and greens together.  I used watercolor paper, just to give it some more texture. 
I made my own stencil for this card project.  It's cut from watercolor paper, using a retired Stampin' Up! die.
The sentiment (from One Big Meaning) seemed just the perfect size for this card.  If you're looking for a stamp set with lots of fonts and sizes to say thanks, this one is perfect.
I added a flower cut from our Succulent Framelits Dies and placed a rhinestone in the center, for the perfect finish.  I used a smaller flower on the inside of the card and added a few hexagons, from my stencil, to the envelope.  What a bright and cheery way to say thank you.  This would also be a great birthday card, by changing the sentiment.
My next classes and events:
Saturday, March 18 -- Saturday Stampers / 1:00-4:00 / Using stencils creatively (on cards) / $20. / Pay to register at least 2 days prior to the class. 
CLASS IS FULL.  REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.

Sunday, March 26 -- 
Spring Open House Party / 2:00-5:00 / a 'no fee' event / RSVP by March 24 and I'll have a special gift just waiting for you.  Come and join us for an afternoon of creative fun!

REMINDER:
Don't forget that SAB is nearly over.  As products run out, like the cute card tin below, that's just it.  They are done.  We also have an entire line of In Colors that will be retiring soon.  If you need anything that will be retiring, scoop it up now before it's too late.
RETIRING SOON:
Don't wait until retiring items are sold out. 

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...