Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

Gorgeous Grunge Dragonflies, Card 1

We're heading back to some more fun with dragonflies for my next couple of posts and then I'll share some more stenciling ideas.
My color story is a beautiful Wisteria Wonder and Marina Mist ... perfect for our soon to come Spring.  I used a little technique for this one, where you ink the background stamp you're going to use, spritz it lightly with water, and stamp.  I then cleaned my stamp, repeated the same process with a second ink color and then waited for it to dry.  I went back and added just a few tiny speckles of black to really bring it to life.  I stamped the text in black also, to pull it all together.

I created a coordinating envelope and card interior, as well.  The dragonflies were cut from CS, covered in Marina Mist ink and then let dry.  Once they dried, I patted on VersaMark ink and heat embossed them with Iridescent Ice EP (retired).  They have a beautiful sparkle.  I love how this one turned out.
My next classes and events:
Monday, March 13 --- 
Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / Beautiful Spring cards / $15.00 / Pay to register at least 2 days prior to the class.  See sneak peeks on left side here.
Saturday, March 18 -- 
Saturday Stampers / 1:00-4:00 / Using stencils creatively (on cards) / $20. / Pay to register at least 2 days prior to the class. 
See sneak peeks on left side here.
Sunday, March 26 -- 
Spring Open House Party / 2:00-5:00 / a 'no fee' event / RSVP by March 24 and I'll have a special gift just waiting for you.  Come and join us for an afternoon of creative fun! 

Special Reminders:
As always, you must pay to register at least 2 days prior to each class.  If you are using a coupon, you still need to register at least 2 days prior to the class and present the coupon at that time.  I need it for tax records, please.
See the left side of my blog for sneak peeks on upcoming classes and events.  Class schedules and descriptions can be found by clicking on 'my classes' at the top of my blog.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...