Pages

Monday, March 20, 2017

Decorative Tins with Surprises

If you remember reading some of my earliest posts for 2017, you may recall that I've been trying to use up and enjoy some of my 'stash' of goodies, instead of hoarding it and just taking up storage space.  I made a bunch of these for a Vendor Booth I hosted recently.  I had a few left and my husband came to me needing some thank you gifts for his fellow actors from a play they all put on at the Oglesby Mansion.  They had sessions running for a week ... all for any area classes of 5th graders who signed up.  I'm so glad I had something he could give them as a thank you.  A simple gift like this becomes a BIG thank you and is as much fun to give as it is to make.





Would you like to see what's inside?  Well, come back for my next post and I'll share.

Don't forget:  Sunday, March 26 -- 
Spring Open House Party / 2:00-5:00 / a 'no fee' event ' / RSVP by March 24 and I'll have a special gift waiting for you.  Come and join us for an afternoon of creative fun!

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...