A word about Brusho ...
Are you wondering what this is? These highly pigmented watercolor crystals are made in the UK. They come in teeny tiny bottles. You just poke a tiny hole in the top and sprinkle out a few crystals. Trust me, you don't need many at all. I think my supplies will last at least until my 100th birthday.
You can use them in a variety of ways. There are lots and lots of posts on Pinterest about this product. I bought mine on Amazon. You can buy a little set or individual colors. I recently purchased a video about more ways to use Brusho. I can't wait to watch it!
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules.
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies.
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.