Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

Another Stenciling Project

Here's another of my 'working with stencils creatively' projects.  And, before I share, be sure you've sent me your RSVP for my Spring Open House Party, so I can have a really fun gift waiting for you.  You'll never guess what it is! 
We made this card at my class to show how you can use stenciling as a background.  Be sure, when working with a delicate stencil like this one, that you sponge carefully so you don't ruin the design.  You could also try this one with one of our sponge rollers.
The flowers are all embossed (Black EP) --- on the card front, on the inside of the card, and on the coordinating envelope.
I lightly sponged over the flowers on the envelope.  I love the look of crisp black and white with touches of bright yellow (Crushed Curry).  Once again, you could change the sentiment and have a great card for several other occasions.
Don't forget:  Sunday, March 26 -- 
Spring Open House Party / 2:00-5:00 / a 'no fee' event ' / RSVP by March 24 and I'll have a special gift waiting for you.  Come and join us for an afternoon of creative fun! 
ALSO:
Be sure to look over on the left side of my blog for sneak peeks at the projects for my April classes!!!

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...