Pages

Friday, March 17, 2017

A Darling Puppy and A Quick Review

Today's post is a quick review of the cards we made at my March Scraps and Prayers class.  These were all really fun.   My class policy is on the left side of my blog.  This would be a good time to review how it works, in case you need the info.  I'll be sending kits for those who missed the class, so you can use this post as your guide and enjoy creating 5 fun cards.

Darling Little Puppy Card
I knew we'd have our hands full with 4 cards, but I wanted to throw in the puppy card, too, because I wanted everyone to get to play with our new colored pencils.  Everything on this card was colored in with the new pencils.  After that, we blended the colors together with an Aqua Painter.  We also added a bit of sparkle on the balloon and the puppy collar with Wink of Stella.  You may notice some random sparkles over the top of my card.  To do this, I held my Wink of Stella horizontally over my card and lightly tapped it with my scissors.  It creates instant sparkly spatters:)
Here's a peek at our new pencils.  If I had to describe them in one word ... I'd say smooth.

 
 
... and now a review of our other cards we created:
Soft Dragonflies Card
Brusho Background Flower Card
Avant Garden Flower and Hearts Card
 Tip Top Taupe with Sparkly Dragonfly Card
So there you have it.  And now, we need to take a vote.  Which card is your favorite?  I'll tell you that mine is a tie between the Avant Garden card and the large dragonfly card (shown last).

My next event:
Sunday, March 26 -- Spring Open House Party / 2:00-5:00 / a 'no fee' event / RSVP by March 24 and I'll have a special gift just waiting for you.  Come and join us for an afternoon of creative fun! 

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...