Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Stylish Stems ... Love, Love, Love!

I'm going to share some projects with you today that were made using our new Stylish Stems stamp set and coordinating framelits and thinlits.  I love, love, love these new goodies!  These samples are from Stampin' Up!  I think they're gorgeous!

Click here to see a fun video overview of the new Occasions Catalog.
The Occasions Catalog goes live today!

It's the best one yet!!!  Contact me if you've like to arrange to pick up your copy.
Click here to see a great video using these new products.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...