Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Sometimes, you just have to go with your gut.

As Gibbs (from NCIS) would say, you have to go with your gut.  Once I got my 2017 schedule finished for planning all my projects for my Scraps and Prayers group, my gut was telling me that my plans were off for the direction I wanted and needed to go.  After a wonderful time with my Scraps and Prayers group last night, I realized what I needed to do.  
During this group, I wanted to do more with projects ... projects that would involve minimal directions so that we could enjoy visiting with each other while we were working on them.  I have new people interested in coming to the group, but they don't scrapbook.  People who've already participated in the group like to do projects as well, so it seemed like the solution was pretty obvious.  I just needed to jump in and do it.

So ... here's my new schedule and I think you'll like it ... a lot!

2017 Scraps and Prayers Group / Tentative Projects:
          (2nd Monday of each month / $15. / 5:30-7:30) 

January --
     Calendars
February --
     Valentine Treat Project
March --
     Beautiful Spring Cards
April --
     Spring Project
May --
     Plant Decor Project
June --
     Beautiful All-Occasions Cards
July --
     Fun Notepads Project
August --
     Wreath Decor Project
September --
     Beautiful Fall Cards
October --
     Fall Decor Project
November --
     Christmas Decor Project
December --
     Christmas Cards and Tags 

And... for you scrapbooking lovers, I'll still have layouts on display and posted on my blog, as well as sharing ideas for how to use a card or project for your inspiration for a great layout.
My 2017 Saturday Stampers Class will have one slight change and that is the DATE for January.  I will be attending a memorial service on our previously scheduled class date (for the spouse of a good friend), so  ...
I will be holding my January Saturday Stampers Class on the following Saturday, January 28 --- still from 1:00-4:00 / $20.  We'll be playing with color, including smooshing, trying our new watercolor pencils, and learning to do a Faux Watercolor technique.  I really hope you can come because this one is going to be super fun.

I hope I've inspired rather than confuse you.  As always, my goal is to offer you the best possible classes that I can ... classes that will help you enjoy a special time here, classes that will help you learn and be inspired by new ideas, techniques and projects, and classes that will keep you coming back for more!
Remember:
          Create something beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...