Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

My Cute Little Notebooks

As I've mentioned in a couple of previous posts, I've been working to use up and enjoy my 'stash' of favorite goodies and not hoard them.  Next up, were some of our cute, little retired notebooks.  Yes, I'd hoarded a few of those.  With 2 new papers that I just love, I thought it was the perfect time to get out the notebooks and decorate them.  I love these little guys.
I made 2 with our Succulent Garden DSP ...
... and 2 with our Falling in Love DSP.  These papers are just absolutely yummy.
Now ..... what could I use up next from my stash?  I am proud to say that my storage room is all neat, tidy and organized and not overcrowded.  I've cleaned out a lot and will pass it on to someone that needs it more than I do.  That makes me a happy camper.  It is a huge and wonderful storage room and I am so blessed to have it.  It keeps all the excess supplies out of my studio when I'm not using them.  In case you're wondering, I'm a very messy stamper when I'm in creative mode and I have out a million things, but I always know where everything is and I always clean up before and after each and every big creative storm.  I'm about half-way into a creative storm right now, so look out!
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...