Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

Let's Clear Up A Few Things

It seems as though I have a compression fracture.  Yes, it hurts ... a lot! 
I've had a lot of confusion lately from customers not being sure which catalogs to use to place their order.  While I'm resting my back, I thought this would be a good time to review some things and clear up some confusion.

But first, we'll start with a bit of humor today and a blessing, a Crafter's Blessing.
Now, for the catalogs:

Our Annual Catalog is live through May 31, 2017.
Our Occasions Catalog is live through May 31, 2017.

And here is our Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Sale-A-Bration is a special time of year when you can earn free products from the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) catalog.  Our Sale-A-Bration lasts through the end of March.
So... How can you earn free products from the SAB catalog?  It's easy, really!  Just place an order for $50. or more (before tax and shipping) using the Annual Catalog, the Occasions Catalog, or a combination of some products from each and then choose your free item from the SAB catalog.

It gets better, though!  Whenever you place an order (through me) for $50. or more, you also earn a special token from me.  If you order online and choose to give your name, I keep track so you can still get your tokens.  When you've collected 10 tokens, you earn a $25. gift certificate from me!  If you place an online order through me and choose to do it as a 'no contact' then I can't really do anything for you, so don't cheat yourself.

I've also had questions through my Demonstrator Business Web Site that I cannot answer because they chose to enter their question as a 'no contact.'  One of the last questions was in regard to my I See Music note card.   I hope that person is reading today's post.  The info that you wanted is at the very bottom of the post under 'labels'.

I hope today's post clears up the confusion.  If you have questions, please be sure to ask.

SPECIAL NOTE:
If you received a card and coupon in the mail a few weeks ago, you may use the enclosed coupon by following the guidelines on it.  It expires the end of March and you can only use 1 coupon at a time.  The coupon must be presented at the time of use.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...