Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

A Few Last Projects from 2016

I have a few last project to share with you, from 2016, so let's wrap it all up and get ready for new upcoming projects from our Occasions Catalog.  It goes live very soon:) 
I wrapped the wreath bases in burlap ribbon and then added the poinsettias.  These are cut from a Tim Holtz die (I needed this size.), cut twice and glued together, for extra strength.  They are spritzed with some shimmer, of course:)
I didn't like any of the ribbons I tried to add, so am keeping them simple for now.
The two older boys and I made a bunch of snowmen for gifts.  They were fun and turned out really cute, but I got some pretty nasty burns from my glue gun.  Ouch!  I cleared out my stash of boards ... that's one more stash gone and put to good use.  Remember, no more hoarding ... use and enjoy!
That's pretty much it for 2016 projects.  I can't wait to share my new projects from the Occasions Catalog.  It is awesome, for sure.  

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...