The hearts (and little flowers) are cut from watercolor paper, sponged, and then spritzed to activate the colors.
The second card features a different color story, using the same design and technique.
I sponged ink onto the stamp, huffed (to keep the ink moist) and then stamped the envelope.
Which color story do you like the best?
Don't forget these upcoming events:
October 1 is World Card Making Day.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules.
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies.
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.