Pages

Friday, December 2, 2016

Tin of Tags ... Great Way to Enjoy Christmas Fun

Our Tin of Tags is not only a fun kit that allows you to enjoy making lots of tags (3 each of 10 designs) but it would make a great gift, too.  I also made cute little note cards using 5 of my tags.  I want to share with you today just what I made. 
In the tray above, you can see 1 of each of the fun designs for the tags. 
You'll still get to make 20 more tags.  Aren't they cute?!!!
Here are the cute little note cards I made from 5 of my tags.
I think you really get a lot of product (not to mention... fun!) from this kit.

We'll be making these at my next Scraps and Prayers on December 12.  I can't wait for the fun to begin!
PLEASE NOTE:  
If you have a coupon from Toby Joe for $10. off an upcoming class, you may use it for $10. off the card kits shown below.  Be sure whenever you use a coupon that you have it with you.  I need these for tax records.


Exciting News:


===============================================================
Special Reminders: 

Christmas Card Kits for sale!
===============================================================
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...