Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

November Christmas Retreat, Card 6

Today's card is the 6th and final card that we'll be making at my November Christmas Retreat.  I really like this little reindeer. 
My color story:
Early Espresso
Crumb Cake
Cherry Cobbler
and Copper Foil (for the embossed reindeer)
You can place the embossed pine sprigs to be at the top or the bottom of your design.  I decided to place mine at the top of the outside of my card and at the bottom on the inside of my card.  I like both ways of using them.
If you've ever tried to glue pieces cut from Copper Foil sheets, you know how messy they look if you get any glue onto the copper piece.  My solution for this was to cut the reindeer from the Early Espresso piece and, after embossing the copper piece, I attached the Early Espresso piece to the copper by placing the glue (Liquid Tombow) on the back of the Early Espresso piece --- no stress --- no mess:)
I still have a few openings left for the November Christmas Retreat.  Today is the last day to register for this great class.  It's going to be a lot of fun and you'll go home with 18 cards --- 3 of each design.
If you are unable to attend, kits are available for $30.

Special Reminders:
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...