Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2016

In My Thoughts Card

Today, I'm sharing one of my favorite Fall card creations with you.  It starts with using the Acrylic block Technique.  If you've forgotten how this works, check back to this post:
http://nannastamps.blogspot.com/2015/08/acrylic-block-technique-cards-part-1.html

You can also type 'acrylic block technique' into the search box here on the left and it will lead you to a series of at least 10 different examples of this technique that I've shared with you.
In most of my previous Acrylic Block Technique card projects, I worked with blues and greens. 
I wanted a Fall card, so I chose Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry.  I love how this one turned out!
I used the tree from our Sheltering Tree set.  It's a beautiful stamp set.
This card could work for many, many different occasions.


Special Reminders:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...