Pages

Friday, November 11, 2016

Gold Butterfly Fall Card

Not too long ago, I made a gorgeous butterfly card using gold and Island Indigo.  This was, without a doubt, one of the prettiest cards I've ever made.  I loved it.  Well, why not a Fall version of this same card?  Here it is! 
Here's the previous card I made:
http://nannastamps.blogspot.com/2015/09/acrylic-block-technique-cards-part-10.html
Well, I'd have to say that I love both color versions for this card.
Special Reminders:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...