Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2016

4" Fall Cards

I had so much fun at my Christmas Retreat yesterday, even though it cost me keeping off my wounded leg today but, hopefully, it will come around again.  I have two cards from you today that are 4" square cards with lots and lots of texture.  Enjoy them and then scroll down to see some special reminders for you.  



PLEASE NOTE:  
If you have a coupon from Toby Joe for $10. off an upcoming class, you may use it for $10. off the card kits shown below.  Be sure whenever you use a coupon that you have it with you.  I need these for tax records.

Special Reminders:

Christmas Card Kits for sale!
===============================================================
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...